How does SpinnKnitty Yarn Station work:
SpinnKnitty is designed to retrieve yarn at your side or in front of you one foot away or more. Adjust or loosen yarn if needed for better use. After assembling your SpinnKnitty Yarn Station, just pick your chosen yarn and knit or crochet away, have fun!
How is the SpinnKnitty Yarn Station different from the others?
There is only one multi-functional yarn station on the market
– It turns at your own pace
– Offers interchangeable tubes
– Ability to control the yarn
– Functions as a placeholder to hold your needles
– Provides a manual wind and unwind capability
– Base made of suction cup material that provides stability
– Portable, you can take it anywhere!
– Place the assembled base in the desired location
– Place spin disk (small or large) on top of the base
– Place the yarn rod (pointy rod) onto the small or large spin disk knob, and ensure that it’s tight. Using a quarter-turn pressing motion helps ensure proper seating.
– Yarn rod (pointy rod) is used for small cavity ball, cake, and cone yarns
– Hollow rod is for large cavity mouth yarns
Do you need to re-wind the yarn before inserting it in the SpinnKnitty Yarn Station?
No, it is preferred you do not re-wind the ball of yarn before inserting it in the SpinnKnitty Yarn Station
What size yarn should I use?
Small and up to 1 pound ball shape and size yarn.
What is the best yarn shape to use on the SpinnKnitty Yarn Station?
The Yarn Station will work on a variety of yarn shapes. It works well if the yarn is shaped in oval or ball.
* Hank, folded hank, twisted hank, skein, will not work, they need to be wound in a ball to work.
Does SpinnKnitty sell yarn?
Why is the SpinnKnitty Yarn Station stress-free?
The SpinnKnitty Yarn Station is designed to minimize the need to pick up rolling yarn or deal with yarn falling off the couch. Yarn will stay on the Yarn Station. The Yarn Station will turn at your own pace controlled by your fingers or hand.
Does SpinnKnitty Yarn Station have a return policy?
Yes, please see the Return Policy below.
If I have questions, what is the best way to contact SpinnKnitty?
Please submit questions or comments to: SpinnKnitty@gmail.com
Are there new products in the SpinnKnitty pipeline?
Yes! New accessories are coming soon!
Shipping and Return Information
We use USPS delivery will arrive within 3 – 10 business days, as long as the products you’ve ordered are in stock. Shipping and processing fees may vary and are indicated at checkout.
Terms and Conditions
We accept undamaged returned products. The product needs to be returned within 30 days of shipping. Please see below for our full return policy
We accept undamaged returned products. The product needs to be returned within 30 days of receiving. All returns must be in the original package. Email SpinnKnitty to request a return.
– A receipt/proof of purchase (i.e. order confirmation email) must be included with your return.
– Lost or damaged items will cancel the refund.
– We highly recommend sending the return back with a certified receipt or delivery confirmation number.
– Refunds will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
Once received, please allow up to 30 days to process your return. Approved refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, your credit may take an additional billing cycle for the refund to post to your account.
For orders being shipped to California, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov